If you are looking for the straight scoop on marketing to the government, there is one best place to start.
Since 1985, Mark Amtower has advised thousands of companies on all facets of doing business with the Federal government. These companies represent a wide variety of products and services, from facility products and services to information technology products and services, IT and management training, trade show and seminar development, footwear and uniforms – pure commodity to high-end consulting and systems integration services. And each company advised gets the in depth research and advice needed for them to succeed in this vast market.
Amtower & Company provides a variety of advisory services regarding the government contracting market to both novices and the experienced professional. These services include
- The Federal Marketing Audit (a complete review of your GovCon marketing program)
- Government Market Entry assessment (a no-nonsense review of what you need to do to be successful in the government market)
- The best LinkedIn training available - team training or 1:1 coaching
- Developing a thought leadership/subject matter expert platform
- Content development & PR
- Social selling and lead generation through social media
- Speaking at YOUR sales meeting or event ( Mark Amtower spoke at 38 events in 2014)
- Program and retainer-based consulting services
- Monthly workshops and seminars through the Government Market Master Forum
You want results? (We can't use their names but you can find these and other among my 234 written recommendations at LinkedIn- check them out at http://www.linkedin.com/in/markamtower. Here are a few examples of our results with clients:
- Advised on all aspects of marketing and helped a computer reseller move from being an "also-ran" to become a leader in three years
- Marketing advisor on the 2nd GWAC (Supermini) ever awarded; contract maxed the $11 billion value
- Taking an IT training company from no Schedule to $22 million in Schedule sales in 2 years
- Helped a B2B furniture cataloger grew their open market (no contracts) B2G business to over $10 million a year
- Worked with a domestic computer manufacturer and helped grow their B2G business from $50 million to over $200 million in three years
- One apparel manufacturer went from $0 (no government business) to 85% of sales in their Schedule category in five years after having attended one Amtower seminar
- And many more…
See what we can do for you - check out our "What can we do for YOU" page.
Just how BIG is the government market in the U.S.?
- 3,034 counties
- 19,429 municipalities
- 16,504 townships
- 35,052 special district governments
- 13,506 school districts
- 512 Native American nations
- 50 states
- District of Columbia
- 6 U.S. territories
- 1 federal government
- Total 88,095
Public sector sales represents over 25% of the GDP.
Got your attention yet?
Are you interested in entering this seemingly complex government market? Or are your B2G sales stagnating? Check out our "What can we do for YOU" page.
Contact us today to discuss your need -
|Mark Amtower offers the the most experienced advice for your marketing program, successful federal market entry, B2G Thought Leadership and more.
Click here for details.